Saturday, October 08, 2005

The Weekend Updates

G'Day, one and all;

So, as written below re- Groundhog Day, yet another week passes by (this one with strict assurances at every juncture "This will be the absolute last delay, of all... no more delays.") and a new date is set for... You guessed it.... Tuesday. With no more delays, attached.

Whatever.

In better news, last night's gig mentioned below went extremely well, mostly due to an opportune appearance by a buddy of mine, whom I've sung with periodically, but not much in the past 2 years. I had a little advance warning that he would be showing up, and so I prepared accordingly... mostly with selections of the type and genres listed in the previous post. Suffice it to say, "Pour Some Sugar On Me" went over quite, quite well. I do believe me and he will have to try, once again, to get something more substantial on the go, in terms of some regular gigs together. It was really, really awesome.

I have had family visiting for the past few weeks, and so its been a bit hectic around the house as we go from task to task, event to event, and so forth. I'm really looking forward to kicking back and doing SFA tomorrow.

More gigging tonight. Its karaoke and various other past-times for me tonight, but I do believe I'll be bringing my guitar for kicks. If and when the mood strikes me, I may even record a little.

No comments: