Sunday, March 19, 2006

Sunday Morning, Coming Down...

...which is a joke at least 1 day in the making. Fear me. :)

In related news:
I've got at least a week's worth of dedicated work sitting here on my desk, now (and muchas gracias for the kind referral, unnamed benefactor!) and I'm actively looking for more as the days and nights march steadily onward.

As mentioned below, yesterday: I've got a cartoon concept or three that I've been sitting on for far too long. One of them involves a collaborative effort with a bud I have waaaay up-a-long (as we say) but with whom I share a mutual and passionate interest in all things computer, computer gaming, and other related items such as life, and having babies. Conversations between us are generally marked with biting sarcasm, informed cynicism, and flagrant fanboy-ism. A discussion he and I had a few days ago has spontaneously generated into something greater; the scripts and characters are developing. I'm of two minds whether or not to post the actual contents of the discussion here, since (being public) it's liable to be stolen and called someone else's; definitely not cool. Discretion, then, will serve as the better part of "entertaining" for the time being... and watch for the 'toon / strip.

Mr. Tambourine Man
No gigs or anything to tell about, yesterday evening; just a well-deserved relax, and advance planning for other events coming down the pipe. Any and all announcements of gigs for I, or Alter Ego, will be kept current, here. This includes 'Net radio stream informations for gigs, either taped or live. More info on specific bands I play with can be found here and here.

(It occurs to me that Alter Ego is a hell of a name for a band, let alone a computer game.)

No comments: